Skip to main content

Barrage


A barrage of crap that has been happening in my life:

I was going to meet someone this evening after work and on my way there, I took my eyes off the road for two seconds and WHAM!  I hit the curb.  This was the outcome -


I will be spending most of my morning getting new tires instead of meeting my friends at the gym.


We are gearing up for Christmas at the Barnyard.  Click Here for more info.  I love hanging up Christmas lights, even though I get frustrated sometimes and curse like a sailor in front of my mom as I slam a staple gun down to the ground.  Sorry momma.



Oh, and Thanksgiving just got friggin real for some of our residents:


Hunt the Crystal Coast was a success, in my opinion.  Not too bad for organizing my first scavenger hunt.  I had three teams show up to play with a total of seven people.  The winners walked away with $100 in cash, a Roku, a Google Home mini and some other prizes.  It was pretty close to $300 worth of stuff.  No, I didn't make a profit this time, but the next one will be awesome.  Check it out on Facebook.  I need to spend my next day off updating the website though.



I spent this week getting Thanksgiving cards out to my hommies still in the clink.  It's the little things that matter and a card and some pictures from a friend on the outside means the world to someone on the inside.  I have some letters to get out as well, hopefully before Christmas or with their Christmas cards.

This has been a pretty light post but don't get it twisted.  My life has not been very happy this last month.  I don't want to go into details because, well, it's not much of your business.  But things are getting better.  I still hate my job and I put in an application at another place today.  It is very promising, as they all have been.  Hopefully this will be the one.  My goal of having something else by the end of the year is still looking good.  I didn't even hit 30 hours this past week and I just can't pay my bills like that.

Planning some trips this winter.  I have a friend in Greenville who has demanded that I come to visit her soon.  Once I get permission and coordinate some of my days off at work, I will make it happen.  Also, hoping to spend a few days in Tennessee with my brother for New Years.  That would be the best.

Hope you all enjoyed the pics.  Later Days!

Comments