Skip to main content

System.Out.Println("Hello World")

What's more to say in a first Blogger post except for "Hello World"?  Maybe I will have something insightful to say in the future.  More likely, this will just be a place to share my photos and talk about what's going on in my life.  It should not be all that exciting or mind blowing, but you never know.  I have a habit of surprising people, it just depends on how you look at things.

After work today, I drove to Beaufort because I thought I had a meeting.  It turns out that I didn't have a meeting so I spent an hour or so walking around Front Street.  It was a gorgeous day - blue sky, mid 70's.  I had my camera with me so I shot a few pictures off.  I will post some of them later on.  This one is from my cell phone...nice big boat.

Comments