Skip to main content

What A Crazy Two Days

Funny story.  I was out at the farm the other day helping dad tear down the walls in our feed room.  He swore up and down that the walls are infested with rats and the only way to remedy the problem is to tear the walls down so they have nowhere to nest.  Anything that involves destruction with a hammer and crowbar and I'm in.  We had a blast pulling the walls down, it was some quality time together.  We didn't find a single rat either.

While out at the farm, I went to go see our male goat, BB.  Mom and dad call him Mr. Mister, but I call him BB, which is short for Blue Balls.  See, he is the only buck at our farm and we have a few does.  We keep them separated so they can't mate, hence the name Blue Balls.  Well, I was in his pen, because he is very friendly, playing with him and petting him.  Dad sees me and says, "Make sure he doesn't try and mount you."  I just laugh at him and say that we are just playing around.  Not two seconds later, he jumps up onto my side and starts to hump me.  I shot out of his pen as fast as I could.  Dad asks, "Are your pants wet?"  I'm like, dude, come on...then I look down at my pants and sure enough, there's a wet spot.  So yeah, I was humped by a goat.

Yesterday DTY and I took my girl friend Jamie Dog for a walk at the Cedar Point nature trail.  It was a great walk and the sunset was beautiful (see above picture).  We did have a little run-in with the "park ranger"...he was spazing out because we got out of the trial at 6:02 and was saying we were "trespassing and could be fined $250".  I told him that we were only two minutes late, and he tries to claim the park closed at 5:30.  When I pointed out to him that the sign says 6:00 and that someone needed to post an earlier closing, he backed down really fast and we were soon on our way.

Oh, and later that night, he and I dropped by Magpie's house and chilled with her and DiDi for about an hour.  What an entertaining few days.  I'm still not use to having friends but the ones I've got, I wouldn't trade for the world!  Later Days!

Comments