Skip to main content

#Princess

Okay, been a few days, been super busy.  Gave my shift up at work on Saturday night so I could spend the day out at the farm working with my dad.  We got a lot done and it was good to spend time with him and my mom out there.  Highlight of the day...catching two snakes, finding a nest full of baby mice, and feeding the mice to the snakes.  OMG, call PETA!  So we drop the first little mouse in with the snake, I start live streaming to Facebook and...nothing.  The snake doesn't even look like he's interested in this tasty little snack.  I'm crestfallen.  We come back about 15 minutes later and the mouse is gone.  Ah man, I missed it!  So dad puts another one in there and the same thing...nothing.  But when we come back, he's gone.  So we drop a third one in there and he attacks the little booger instantly.  Of course, I didn't have my phone out because I'm super lame.  So I missed the coolest live stream of the century.  No wonder I don't have any friends.

Today, I met Di Di at the gym with Mamma San.  They were running a bit behind so I was able to get a good mile and a half on the treadmill before they showed up.  We did a quick set with the cards before I had to leave.  They did a great job and stuck with it even though it was kind of kicking their butts.  Proud of them. 

Had to shoot out to the farm to help mom out.  The farrier was there so I helped him and held the horses while mom finished up the chores.  She got a late start this morning too...I guess we all needed a little extra sleep today.  After all of that was finished, I helped her load up some of our rabbits to take to a pet shop in New Bern.  They needed live rabbits to feed their pythons.  OMG, call PETA!

After lunch, I worked on the website some more and started to make fliers on GIMP.  I'm hoping to have them up in the next day or two.  I have Tuesday and Wednesday off so I should be able to get it all done.

I got a new phone the other day.  It friggin rocks.  It's an LG V20 with US Cellular.  I've not been getting text messages or phone calls with my current carrier so I've finally had enough.  Literally, dad said he sent me a text this morning and I never got it.  It happens constantly...my friend DAB in Daytona tried texting me a few times after the hurricane passed through and I never got those either.  Lame.  I paid off my credit card so that frees up some extra money each month to upgrade my phone and service.

So at work tonight, Di Di was like, "Hey, 9 a.m. pilates on Wednesday?"  I was like, meh...I don't know.  Not sure if pilates/yoga is my thing, even though I know there will be mostly females in the class wearing mostly spandex.  Yeah, I'm a friggin single man, get over it.  So I say, "The only way I will do it is if you buy me some spandex to wear.  And it has to say '#Princess' on my ass.  And you have to have matching spandex and on your ass it has to say 'My Bitch -->'..."  She about died laughing.  But I'm serious...no spandex, no pilates.

Later Days!

Comments