Skip to main content

Getting My Smoothie On

Just got back from the gym and decided to get my peach smoothie on.  Met Princess D, Momma-D, The Progeny, and Mini-Me this morning for a quick work-out.  We really need a nick name...I'll work on that.  They wanted to do legs today, so we did a half round of cards - lunges, squats, calves and step-ups back in the group exercise room.  I thought about going out back-back to the jungle but it was even too humid and miserable for me.  We still got a pretty good sweat on because the air back in the group room wasn't exactly working.  It was a goofy, fun time.  I hope we can get a few more to come so that we can play some Jinga - that would be a blast.

Mini-Me and I hung out for a little while longer and did some dips, pull-ups and a little upper body before the wolves got the scent of fresh blood and started to swarm.  Thankfully, we had a game plan and Mini-Me stuck to the script like a pro.  We bought him 24 hours to think about if he really wants to join the gym before that lemon-lot shyster tries to bully him into a membership.

Went back to the church that I grew up in yesterday.  I thought I slid in unnoticed but it didn't take long for the familiar faces to come say hello.  The annual talent show was last night and I would have LOVED to have been there but I had to work.  What's crazy is the lady that asked if I was coming remembered that I use to do some magic tricks every year when I was a kid.  It was pretty cool that she actually remembered that.

I know I missed Selfie Sunday, so I hope you will accept this Selife Sunday on a Monday.  I'm not going to promise to do better but I will promise to think really hard about doing better in the future!  Later Days.


Comments