Skip to main content

Open Carry

So, since I do not have a concealed carry permit, and since North Carolina is an open carry state where anyone can carry a gun as long as it is not concealed, I decided that my next project would be a sleeveless shirt so that my guns could be in plain view and I could comply with the law...welcome to the gun show!

That's right, it's another Selfie Sunday and since I just finished up this tank, I figured I would show it off a little bit.  This thing is soooo comfortable and I'm loathe to sell it because I love it so much.  Jersey knit fabric is very soft and stretchy and just amazing to wear.  It makes the best t-shirts.  This was a really simple pattern to sew but it took me a little bit of time because it was my first attempt.  Now that I know how things go together, I'm sure I can get these out in an hour or two.

Josh is on his way back to Tennessee today.  He stopped by the house for breakfast this morning and to say goodbye.  Hopefully he has a safe drive.  It was great seeing him this week and I got to spend one last afternoon with him out at the beach yesterday.  As you can see from the photo, I got a little bit of sun on my chest.  If he is not able to come back this way around Christmas time, I'm going to try and drive out to him for a few days.

No church today because I just didn't want to go solo.  Mom and dad were out at the farm this morning and Amber wasn't gonna go.  So I figured I needed to work on some of these projects I have stacked up in my closet.  I still have a bunch of fabric that needs to be turned into profit.

Got work in a few hours so this is a short post.  Hopefully we are not too busy tonight.  Will be making some phone calls tomorrow about the applications I submitted for jobs.  Wish me luck.  Later Days!

Comments