Skip to main content

Crush...

This is so embarrassing.  So yeah, I'm kinda crushing hard right now.  It has been a very long time since I felt this way about someone.  I was able to get over the last one A.S.A.P. Rocky...well, it was easy once once the mask came off.  Dust in the wind, gone like Puerto Rico after a hurricane.  This will be so much fun because I know at least one person who will spread this around work and try and "guess" and "speculate" or, and my money is on this one, just "pick who they think it is" and start the whispering.  That's how small minded people are...I couldn't have met someone outside of work?  Oh, of COURSE not, that's not good gossip!  Anyways, back on track here.  Oh wait, there is no track...this entire post was just to see how far this will float around.  But the crush is real, and it's a private matter.  I'm not sure if the feelings are mutual and quite honestly, and this is entirely out of character for me, I'm afraid to find out.  Me, afraid to ask someone if they like me!  I thought I would NEVER see the day...but here it is.  Oh this will be sooooo much fun!  Like Di Di says...Love you bunches ;-)

Comments