Skip to main content

Just Fine

A post without a picture.  Just wanted to type a little bit before work tonight.  All of us have earned the nick name Skippy today because none of us made it to the gym.  Technically, I was awake and ready to go, but Daniel couldn't make it because he had to be to work early and stay all day and Di Di just slept in.  So, I decided not to go solo and went out to the farm to help with the haunted barn.  It's looking great, by the way, and should be done by tomorrow evening.  Super excited about the Fall Festival out at the Barn Yard on Saturday even though I'm not able to actually make it out there.  But everyone seemed to enjoy the spooky barn last year so it's been a blast being able to set it up again this week.

Went in to work last night to see Di Di and ended up chatting it up with Mike in the back room for a while.  He was an absolute trip and I'm happy I was able to keep him company and entertained for a little while.  It's nice being able to say that I have friends now.  I know that sounds sort of sappy, but for the last year I've been despairing about not making any friends and not having anyone that I can talk to and hang out with.  It was totally worth the wait though because these guys are the best.  After Texas, it was back to my place for some amazing meatballs and the "funny hour" with my pop's doing his darndest to embarrass the crap outta me.  Success.  History of the World Part I capped off a very fun evening.

My grandparents came in from Florida this afternoon.  Should be a fun weekend!  Later Days!


Comments