Skip to main content

Got Dat Bling

Another shameless plug...how am I not getting paid for this stuff?  I mean, I reach like six people a day, even on day's I don't post!  So, anyways, finally got me a decent chain for my...well, honestly, I don't know what it's actually called.  It's not a dog tag.  Is it considered a charm, or is it too large to be a charm?  I don't know.  It was on this really cheap beaded necklace forever so since I'm rolling in the dough now being an honest, workin' man, I bought a nice looking chain for it.

Obviously, I purchased the necklace from NYC Sterling...located in down-town Omaha.  Only kidding.  They sell on Amazon, which is where I purchased this one at.  It's 28 inches long and the links are 5mm.  It is .925 sterling silver made in Italy.  It was like, a gazillon dollars.  I put it on today and my voice lowered two octaves and I couldn't stop saying, "I pity tha fool".  My therapist was kind of worried.

Went to the gym this evening and beat up a punching bag!  It wasn't a fair fight because it refused to hit me back.  Did some squats with the kettle ball and some lunges with some dumb bells after running on the treadmill.  Then I hit the bag some more.  Holy crap, I forgot how much I enjoyed doing that.  Such a stress reliever.  Okay, super distracted right now so....Later Days!

Comments