Skip to main content

Selfie Sunday

I think the title says it all.  Went to church this morning solo.  Not sure what Amber was up to but dad and mom had a lot to do at the farm today.  No biggie.  And my workout partner bailed on me, but for good reason.  She had to go help her brother out at the house since he got injured and needed some help with some things.  I might shoot into the gym anyways and get in a little work out.  Planning on meeting her tomorrow morning to get pumped.

The last few days have been pretty busy.  Working a lot, which is a good thing.  I had to fix Oinker's sleeping mat since it started to rip on one of the seams.  I picked up some more fabric to make myself another pair of gym pants.  These will be black and will make me look less like a surgeon (my other pair is turquoise).  I'll probably get some more jersey knit to make a few t-shirts and tanks too.  Maybe I'll start making some gym stuff and see if I can get into the athletic attire market.  Could be fun.

Gotta get to work later this afternoon so this will probably be my post for the day.  It's been a few days since my last post, but honestly there hasn't been much going on.  Met this Canadian on IRC last night...he seemed like a cool guy but was really inquisitive and it kind of got annoying.  DAB's doing good though and I think he's converting his PC to Linux.  He kind of blew me off the other night but I can't blame him.

Started a new series on Netflix yesterday.  Yea, it's an anime but it's actually pretty good.  It's in Japanese so you gotta read the subtitles, but I like it.  It's called Attack on Titan.  If you're into that kind of stuff, check it out.

Okay, lunch, maybe a run into Wal-Mart (ugh, I don't want to but I don't have much of a choice), maybe the gym before work at 4:00.  Later Days!

Comments