That's the original Power Rangers. I remember when this show started. To say that I loved it would be an understatement. If it had anything to do with the Power Rangers, I wanted it. Shoes, back pack, t-shirts, cards, toys, underwear, video games...anything. I had dreams about being a Power Ranger, I would play Power Rangers with my friends. I wanted to take karate classes so I could fight like a freakin' Power Ranger. And then, this new guy pops up in the shows. Tommy, the Green Ranger. He had a pony tail and was strong and lifted weights. We all wanted to be the Green Ranger.
This is a panel for sewing a pillow that my mom found while she was cleaning today. Not sure how big you can enlarge the photo, but the copyright on it says 1994. I know it's not a Throw Back Thursday but, oh boy this makes me feel old. I'm for sure gonna make this into a pillow. Still on the fence about whether or not I'm going to sell it or keep it for myself. Mom also dug through a lot of her fabric stash and was bringing in pieces to show me. She has a lot of cool fabric and I have some ideas for a lot of it. Can't wait to dive into it and see what else I can find.
So the rest of this post is about Bumpers. Yeah, I know, you must be getting tired of hearing about her. I'd like to say I'm tired of writing about her, but that'd be a lie. It's always an interesting story (and never exaggerated, mind you) when she is involved. This story starts on Saturday. Mid-morning, I go into the gym for a nice, quiet, solitary workout. The hater blockers are in, T-Swizzle is telling me how we are never, ever, ever getting back together, the treadmill in is gear and I'm cruising along with my jog. Seriously, I had not been at the gym more than five minutes when I get a text message. Yup, it was from Bumpers. "Hey are you at the gym right now?"
I'm shocked. I'm speechless. I'm currently jogging on a machine. All I could muster was a quick, "OMG." Another text, "Tell me I'm not the best stalker you've ever had." Nervously, I start to look around me. Is she here, at my gym, stalking me from the free weights? Am I bugged, has she hacked the GPS on my phone? I nervously peck another, "OMG." Then the last of the text messages comes in, "You better watch your back, sucker." I almost lost it. My heart rate shot trough the rough, I had to stop jogging because it felt like I was going into cardiac arrest. My legs turned to wet noodles. I quickly typed another, "OMG!!!" as I ran towards the only safe place I knew: the men's restroom.
Sunday night, Diana from work asked if I wanted to be her workout buddy in the morning. Her and I joined the gym, coincidently, on the same day. I've known Diana for years and really get along well with her. We agreed to meet up at 8 a.m. to do a little working out. I wake up this morning, super early and pumped up to get to the gym. I arrive like twenty minutes early and I have to send Diana like ten text messages. I actually had enough time to do sprints in the parking lot as a warm-up. When she finally arrived, guess who she had with her. Yup, Bumpers.
Bumpers was wearing these neon green yoga pants with a bright orange sports bra covered by a men's XXL t-shirt that she cut the sleeves off of and made a slice down the front from the collar about a third of the way down. On the t-shirt she scrawled in black Sharpie, "Girl Look at that Body...I Work Out". It was the most ridiculous gym attire I have ever seen and I was quite embarrassed to be doing my workout with her. By the time I left, she was getting signed up for a membership. At my gym. At. My. Gym! I don't believe she is stalking me in private any longer.
Not to mention, she was working tonight too. I swear she paid the manager off to have us working together all the time. Literally every shift I have, she has also. That's just insane. But, I'm a nice guy, and sort of a sucker for the hard luck cases, so I walked her to her truck tonight. It was kind of late and it's the gentlemanly thing to do. She got spooked when a shadow moved across the parking lot, so it was a good thing I was there for her. After she put some more coolant in her truck (she thinks there's a leak...probably a good guess), it started to rain so I opened up the hatchback and we sat underneath the door to my trunk and talked for a little while. That was really nice. I followed her home to make sure she didn't have any issues with the car.
Tomorrow I have to open at work and I have a meeting in Morehead at 11 a.m. I'm not sure how I'm gonna pull this one off. It's my fault though, I should have asked for the day off but seeing as I usually don't work on Tuesdays, I thought it would be okay. I was horribly wrong. After all of that, I'll probably hit the gym late. We'll see what happens. Later Days!
This is a panel for sewing a pillow that my mom found while she was cleaning today. Not sure how big you can enlarge the photo, but the copyright on it says 1994. I know it's not a Throw Back Thursday but, oh boy this makes me feel old. I'm for sure gonna make this into a pillow. Still on the fence about whether or not I'm going to sell it or keep it for myself. Mom also dug through a lot of her fabric stash and was bringing in pieces to show me. She has a lot of cool fabric and I have some ideas for a lot of it. Can't wait to dive into it and see what else I can find.
So the rest of this post is about Bumpers. Yeah, I know, you must be getting tired of hearing about her. I'd like to say I'm tired of writing about her, but that'd be a lie. It's always an interesting story (and never exaggerated, mind you) when she is involved. This story starts on Saturday. Mid-morning, I go into the gym for a nice, quiet, solitary workout. The hater blockers are in, T-Swizzle is telling me how we are never, ever, ever getting back together, the treadmill in is gear and I'm cruising along with my jog. Seriously, I had not been at the gym more than five minutes when I get a text message. Yup, it was from Bumpers. "Hey are you at the gym right now?"
I'm shocked. I'm speechless. I'm currently jogging on a machine. All I could muster was a quick, "OMG." Another text, "Tell me I'm not the best stalker you've ever had." Nervously, I start to look around me. Is she here, at my gym, stalking me from the free weights? Am I bugged, has she hacked the GPS on my phone? I nervously peck another, "OMG." Then the last of the text messages comes in, "You better watch your back, sucker." I almost lost it. My heart rate shot trough the rough, I had to stop jogging because it felt like I was going into cardiac arrest. My legs turned to wet noodles. I quickly typed another, "OMG!!!" as I ran towards the only safe place I knew: the men's restroom.
Sunday night, Diana from work asked if I wanted to be her workout buddy in the morning. Her and I joined the gym, coincidently, on the same day. I've known Diana for years and really get along well with her. We agreed to meet up at 8 a.m. to do a little working out. I wake up this morning, super early and pumped up to get to the gym. I arrive like twenty minutes early and I have to send Diana like ten text messages. I actually had enough time to do sprints in the parking lot as a warm-up. When she finally arrived, guess who she had with her. Yup, Bumpers.
Bumpers was wearing these neon green yoga pants with a bright orange sports bra covered by a men's XXL t-shirt that she cut the sleeves off of and made a slice down the front from the collar about a third of the way down. On the t-shirt she scrawled in black Sharpie, "Girl Look at that Body...I Work Out". It was the most ridiculous gym attire I have ever seen and I was quite embarrassed to be doing my workout with her. By the time I left, she was getting signed up for a membership. At my gym. At. My. Gym! I don't believe she is stalking me in private any longer.
Not to mention, she was working tonight too. I swear she paid the manager off to have us working together all the time. Literally every shift I have, she has also. That's just insane. But, I'm a nice guy, and sort of a sucker for the hard luck cases, so I walked her to her truck tonight. It was kind of late and it's the gentlemanly thing to do. She got spooked when a shadow moved across the parking lot, so it was a good thing I was there for her. After she put some more coolant in her truck (she thinks there's a leak...probably a good guess), it started to rain so I opened up the hatchback and we sat underneath the door to my trunk and talked for a little while. That was really nice. I followed her home to make sure she didn't have any issues with the car.
Tomorrow I have to open at work and I have a meeting in Morehead at 11 a.m. I'm not sure how I'm gonna pull this one off. It's my fault though, I should have asked for the day off but seeing as I usually don't work on Tuesdays, I thought it would be okay. I was horribly wrong. After all of that, I'll probably hit the gym late. We'll see what happens. Later Days!
