Skip to main content

Desk Before Boxers?

So, Amazon shipped me an entire desk faster than they could ship me underwear.  I'm sure there is a good reason for this other than the fact that I didn't wan to pay extra for them to ship items as they become available.  Since Capital One was kind enough to pre-approve me for a credit card, I decided to get some shopping done over the weekend.  I purchased a new desk seeing as I completely demolished my old desk trying to move it from one bedroom to another.  Since I was already shopping on Amazon, and since I don't have enough underwear to theoretically last me an entire week, I bought me a packager of boxer briefs.  I also threw in a stylus for my tablet and a car mount for my cell phone.  I went a little wild, I know, but it's interest free until 2018 so it's hard to say no to that.  Well, the desk arrived today...everything else has yet to even ship.

This is what I saw as I came home from work today.
Thankfully they are already out to the farm but I have a nice mess to clean up here in the morning...

I like the desk (I'm sitting at it now...much easier than having the monitor on top of the tower on the floor).  The desk chair I picked up at the flea market for $20.  It was actually pretty easy to put together and not as large as I thought it was going to be, which is good because I'm constrained on space.  I have not taken a picture yet but I will as soon as I get some good light.  It's been raining most of the evening so maybe tomorrow.

Dad and I just finished the season seven finale of The Walking Dead.  What a let down, the entire season really.  I'm not that excited for season eight to come back on in September, which is a shame because I have been enjoying that show the last few months with pops.  I'm actually quite impressed with myself being able to watch all seven seasons in their entirety in about six months.  Not bad.

Got pictures and a card off to Cory and Dustin today.  I'm sure they will enjoy those.  Need to write Will tomorrow if I can since I had the day off.  Talked to Josh a little bit tonight too.  He wants me to see about coming to Tennessee at the end of May.  That might be tricky but I'm going to try.  I know it would really make him happy if I could.

Big plans in the works...stay tuned.

Comments