Skip to main content

Silly Rabbit...

Happy Easter!  I hope everyone was able to spend some good family time together today.  It's nice to have a break from school or work and enjoy the ones we love the most.  But lets not forget the meaning of Easter, that Jesus Christ rose from the dead, allowing us to be free and forgiven of the judgment that we have rightfully earned.  What a great gift, better than any peanut butter filled chocolate egg out there (and that's hard to beat because those things are the best).

I was able to go to church this morning with the family but went straight from there to work until about 8:30 this evening.  I actually had a good time tonight and I'm thankful that I work with a good group of people with good attitudes.  They are a different kind of family, and though they are no substitute for the real deal, it was kind of nice being with them today.  The only down side was that I missed Cory's phone call twice.  I hope he realized that I was working and he calls back later tonight or tomorrow.

When I got home, I got to scarf down some left over ham, potatoes and corn.  Much better than BBQ chicken, haha!  This was sitting on my desk.  There were a few scratch off tickets in there but no winners this time.


I was very blessed to text a minute with Laura while I was on break at work.  We wished each other a happy Easter and I sent her a selfie that I took this morning.  It seems like they are all doing really well and that makes me extremely happy. 



All that's left is to shower and wind down for bed.  I have work in the morning so hopefully I can get to bed at a decent time.  At least I'm not typing this at my normal hour of midnight!

Comments