Skip to main content

Oh Crap!

I had a rare Monday off today. Woke up this morning and my eye was swollen.  Not shut but it still looked like someone punched me. Not sure what it is but I think something is in there. I opted to buy some eye drops instead of going to the doctor. I will know in the morning if that was a good idea or not. Seems to be doing better. Went into town this morning to a meeting then came home and tooled around some. As nerdy as it sounds, I partitioned a hard drive. Yeah fun. The absolute highlight of my day was a phone call from Cory, one of my best friends. I almost did not answer because I didn't recognize the number. I'm so glad I answered though. I have not heard his voice in about eight years. We only got to talk for fifteen minutes but it was awesome to chat with him and hear that he is doing well. The baby chicks in the incubator are hatching. So far we have three. I met mom and dad at the new Zaxbys in Morehead City. I think it was opening day for them. It was my first time eating there and it was pretty good. Dad loves it though. That place was a mad house and so crowded but they seemed to handle it well. After dinner we stopped by the farm to feed the animals. They picked up three baby pigs yesterday and they wanted me to see them. They are pretty cute. I think one of them is going to be slaughtered tomorrow. Maybe it's the one that did this to my pants...

Oh Crap!
Got home, showered and watched Iron Fist with dad. By 10:30 we w were all ready for bed. Finishing up this post on my tablet and then bed for me.

Comments