Skip to main content

Siri...Set Timer for 14 Minutes

Siri Cookie Monster Commercial
I was busy yesterday...sorry.  So today's post will be about yesterday...and then maybe, just maybe, I will post again later tonight.  That means this could be a Double Post Thursday (DPT).  Holy crap...was your mind just blown?  Because mine was...I was totally not ready for that.

Had the early shift at work yesterday.  I was the only one doing prep work all morning, which was a mixture of extremely frustrating and extremely serene.  Frustrating because I had to do everything myself.  Serene because there was no one to bother me so my morning flew by.  It made for a long morning though.  Usually I have someone else there with me doing prep so I'm usually out of there by about noon.  Today I was there past three, which was good for my paycheck but threw the rest of my day off a little bit.  Here's the funniest thing that happened in the kitchen...someone forgot to set the timer for the rolls...


Staying so late at work yesterday, I missed lunch and just had enough time to get home to change and head right back out to Havelock for a meeting.  All I had to eat was a bowl of cereal and I grabbed a granola bar on my way out to my meeting.  Getting home, my parents decided to have breakfast for dinner, which was fine by me.  I helped them cook up some bacon, sausage patties, scrambled eggs and pancakes.  I mean, come on...look me in the eye and tell me with a straight face that that's not awesome!

After dinner, we cleaned up a bit and then dad and I were going to watch an episode of Iron Fist.  By the time I got out to the living room, he had started Tropic Thunder.  It was one of those, "Oh, I just want to see the beginning" things that turned into watching the entire movie.  I didn't mind, I thought it was pretty funny.

This morning, I woke up around 5:30 and couldn't get back to sleep.  So, I went for a run.  Why not, right?  I'm probably going to start doing more morning runs as the weather gets warmer seeing as I'm mostly working evenings at the moment.  Got a shower, some breakfast and coffee and now I'm on my way into town to get some things done.  Oh, and my eye is almost back to normal!


Comments