Skip to main content

Suday Evening in AB

I signed into Blogger to start typing this and notice that Google, the almighty and all knowing, had a notification waiting for me.  It read: Your new album is ready, Sunday Evening in Atlantic Beach."  We'll get there.

Woke up sort of early this morning, around 8:00 a.m.  Well, that's early for me seeing as I mostly work nights and don't get to bed until around midnight or later.  So I get up, check my email and some news, start some music on Spotify.  Get the bug to do some push-ups so I do some.  I've been slacking in this area the last few months so I need to get back on track.  I need to find somewhere to do some pull-ups as well.  Anyways, as I'm getting my morning started, I do the dishes for mom and dad while they are at the farm and I realize that there is no milk.  Of course, being the amazing son that I am, I hop over to Food Lion to take care of that.  I grab a gallon of the freshest, fattiest, most full-flavored milk I can find then remember that dad mentioned that milk has made his stomach upset lately.  Since I'm such an amazing son, I grab some Silk almond milk also.  Just before I turn to leave, I see something that catches my eye.  It's called "Sir Bananas".  It's real milk with chocolate and real bananas mixed in.  It's like a chocolate banana smoothie in a carton dream come true.  How could I not buy this?  I've been waiting my entire life for someone to make this stuff and sell it in a grocery store.  It.  Is.  A.  MAZING.  Buy this right now.  Plus the little monkey on the package is frackin' adorable.

Went to church with mom and dad.  Great stuff.  Had a good time, learned a bit, laughed a little.

Then it was on to work.  I wish I had something exciting to write about.  The most exciting thing was when they told me to clock out early.  So, I went to the beach to watch the sun set.  See the following photos:



Home made burgers with mozzarella sticks for dinner and then watched two more episodes of The Walking Dead with dad.  We only have three more episodes until the end of Season Seven (which actually ended yesterday.  We are a little behind.).

Got work in the morning so I'm out like a fat kid in dodge ball.  Later Days!

Comments