Skip to main content

A Day for Dad

a photo of me and my father
So, happy Father's Day to all of you dads, pops, fathers, baby's daddies, pa's and the like.  Wish I would have been able to spend the entire day with my pops, but I had to go into work at 12:30 and I didn't leave until about 10:30.  It was a long day, but at least they ordered pizza for us for lunch.  There was enough left over that I had pizza for dinner too.  Totally know what it's like to be a ninja turtle now...and it rocks.

Planning on getting dad his Father's Day gift tomorrow.  I know, it's late, but better late than never.  Right?  Well, that's what I'm telling myself.  We did not get to spend much time today, but at least we got to hang out a little bit on Friday.

a photo of me and my sister
Next week, I'm not scheduled for very many hours at work.  This may be a good thing.  It will not be very kind to my bank account but maybe I need a little bit of a break.  Is God telling me to take it easy next week?  I spoke to the manager today about it but since it was so crazy there, she didn't do anything.  She did say that it was a mistake and she would look at it but...hey, the road to hell was paved with good intentions, right?  I have some things to take care of this evening before it gets too late (holy crap, I actually got a post up on the day the post actually happened!).  Later Days!

a photo of my mother, father, sister and myself

Comments