Skip to main content

Today I Fell In Love

stacy the baby alpacaThat's right, I'm not ashamed to admit it.  I'm in love.  I want to get on top of a mountain and shout it to the entire world!  I want to vandalize the side of a million year old rock in a national park.  I want to spray paint it on the side of a moving train or on an overpass.  I want to buy the rights to a star in the sky and name it after her.  I want to get extremely drunk and have her name tattooed onto a very private part of my body.  I love you Stacy!

Stacy the baby alpacaFor those of you that regularly read this blog, all three of you, then you know that Stacy is a baby alpaca.  Bumpers sent me this cute photo of Stacy today to update me on how well she was doing.  Since I pretty much saved Stacy's life, Bumpers owes me at least that much.  My afternoon was pretty much wide open, so I asked if I could come see her.  She was hesitant because it wasn't my week to see Stacy...I have every third week of the month plus holidays and two weeks of summer vacation.  However, Bumpers was in a very good mood today and allowed me to come see my girl.

Stacy the baby alpacaAs I was driving over to the farm, it started to rain.  That didn't bother me, I had my rain jacket and I was gonna see Stacy rain or shine, hell or high water.  By the time I was pulling into the drive, the rain and subsided.  Bumpers came out to greet me wearing...nope, not jeans and boots, but shorts and Rainbow flip-flops.  The first thing that popped into my mind was, "That aint country."

Bumpers kissing buddy the alpacaI got to see my girl and all of the other alpacas at the farm.  They are just so cool.  Most of them are pretty friendly, especially Buddy.  He was all white with blue eyes and was just super happy to see us.  I learned today that Bumpers kisses with her eyes closed (see the photo as proof).  I really enjoyed talking with Bumper's grandmother again and even got to meet Mrs. Bumpers.  She was just as nice as grandma was.  I was totally given permission by her to give Bumpers a hard time at work, no breaks or exceptions.  Talk about a super-cool mom!

Enjoy the photos, and thank you Bumpers for allowing me to come out and see Stacy!  Later Days!


Buddy the blue-eyed alpaca



Comments