Skip to main content

Day Off == Being Lazy

Today I finally had a day off.  Whew, thank goodness.  I got to sleep in.  That wasn't the plan.  The plan was actually to wake up early and drive to the beach to go for a run.  Yeah, right.  Wishful thinking full of good intentions.  What actually happened was I couldn't get out of bed so I just kept going back to sleep until I didn't feel exhausted any more.

I did a small amount of cleaning then I headed into town with a Yeti full of hot coffee.  I stopped at a shoe store, because I really need new shoes.  I was going to get some about 6 or 7 months ago but didn't find a pair that I liked in my size.  I gave it another shot today.  Found some white Vans that were pretty fly but I had some reservations about buying white shoes.  Also, I knew if I got white Vans, I would never hear the end of, "Damn, Daniel."


Bumpers told me that Rack Room Shoes was having a BOGO sale so I shot over there to peep the lick.  It would have been Gucci if the Rainbows would have been included in the BOGO, but alas, it was not so.  Did peep some clean Adidas that gave the Vans a run for their money.  I will most likely go back to get those in the next few days.

Spent the rest of the afternoon watching Full Metal Alchemist and making another nap mat.  This one is blue with zebras and giraffes on it.  It turned out great and was a tad bit easier to make than the first one I did for Oinkers.  Another blue one is in the works and I have enough foam and material for one more pink one.  I can make them a bit cheaper than the first so I can pull the price down and hopefully that would be more appealing to people to purchase.

Spent the night watching America's Got Talent with ma and paw.  America might have talent, but we sure do have bad grammar and that's kind of embarrassing.  Work early in the morning.  The only thing keeping me from making that other mat tonight is the fact that I'm almost out of blue thread.  Curses!

Since it's already late, I need to finish Cory's letter (I know, I've been saying this for weeks).  He actually gave me a call today and we got to talk for about five or six minutes before we had to hang it up.  The plan was for him to give me a call later tonight but that evidently fell through.  He knows my work schedule for th week so I'm sure I will hear from him soon.  Later Days!

Comments