Skip to main content

It's A "What Up?" Wednesday

Geico Hump Day CamelWhat up?  It's Wednesday...let's hear it for Odin, the paganistic god of the Danes for whom this day is named.  Or if that offends you, let's here it for the Geico camel who turned Hump Day into an international sensation.

Bumpers didn't post last night...just throwing that out there for no particular reason.  I just hope she has a good excuse and that's all I'm saying on the subject.

Except, I don't think it's fair that she guilts me into posting every night, even when I don't feel like it or if I don't have anything to say and then she just up and skips without running it by me...

Can someone please explain how a "cashless ATM" works?  Seems hypocritical.

Sign Saying Cashless ATM
Cashless ATM?
The password today was "pickles"...again.  I gotta remember to change that dang password before everyone finds out and tries to use it.  Work was rather fun today.  I like Wednesdays because I'm doing mostly prep work by my lonesome.  I also get to hang with Morgan and that other chick, who are both as close to "work friends" as I can get at the moment.  Though that other chick totally shoulder checked me into a plastic cart this afternoon for no reason.  She did shout, "That's for looking so darn handsome today!" at me as she dropped her shoulder into my sternum and sent me flying some six feet into the cart, nearly knocking a commercial grade stainless steel microwave down upon my cranium.  I had to go chop some onions so that I had an excuse to be crying and so no one could tell that the tears were really caused by the fact that I couldn't breathe after nearly having my chest collapsed in by some homicidal server.

After getting done with my meeting in Havelock, I met dad back at the house.  We regrouped and tag-teamed the rest of the chores at the farm together.  This was a night I wish I would have brought my Olympus with me.  I'll get 'em next time.  The little piglets are getting so big and the alpacas are already starting to get fuzzy again.  We also have some baby bunnies that are just the most adorable things alive and I want to kiss them and hug them and squeeze them and nevvvvvvvvvvver let them go!

Since mom was babysitting Oinkers tonight, dad and I hit up Frank's Pizza in Broad Creek and watched Guardians of the Galaxy since it was on my gigantic list of movies that I missed while finding my way back home after being stuffed inside of a worm hole that dumped me into another dimension against my own will.  Let's just say there are a lot of movies for me to see.
Me and my dog Bell

To end the evening, I'm typing this blog, making sure that "Give Caitlyn A Hard Time Day" is fulfilled until the midnight hour (it was so dubbed, so it shall be fulfilled).  And I got a little lovin' from my favorite sheep dog...who just so happens to be afraid of the sheep.  Life.  Is.  God.  Later Days!


Comments