Skip to main content

Update on Hunter

Got a text from Alex tonight updating me about Hunter.  He went into surgery earlier today and it seems that it went well.  The doctors got most of the tumor out of his brain except a small part that was too close to a critical part of his brain.  Here is the text I got:


What's there to say except praise God?  Keep fighting on Hunter, we're all praying for you my friend.

On a lighter note, a buddy of mine from Florida sent me this photo...made me laugh so I hope it makes you laugh too.


Boom Chicka Pop, baby!  I have to find these and try them out.  How could you not?  Work went well tonight, but it was pretty slow and kind of boring.  Debating on whether or not I'm going to go to bed early and go for a run in the morning.  I have to work at noon tomorrow so maybe that's not a good idea.  We'll see.  If I do, I'll post the map of the run here, haha!  Later Days!

Comments