Skip to main content

Packing

I'm leaving...but first, I have to pack.  I actually got most of it done before work today, just getting my gadgets in check and making sure everything is charged and ready to go.  Since I won't have wi-fi on the trip, I'm loading some DVD's onto my tablet to watch.  I have my old-school Toshiba Gigabeat MP3 player in case I lose cell signal in the mountains.  I'm was going to buy a new e-book but then I remembered that I paid for some dead trees with ink on them so I will bring one or two of those with me.  I wish I had my book bag still, but somehow it was last while I was down in Florida, along with nearly all of my t-shirts, all of my board shorts, my sunglasses, flip-flops and the softest blanket I ever owned.  Oh well, just chalk it up to the price I paid, and will continue to pay for many years to come.

So I guess I'm set to get going.  Really looking forward to this vacation and to seeing my brother.  It was mostly a lazy day today.  I slept in because I was up so late last night.  Moving 3000 pounds of feed before going into work didn't help.  I helped my parents with some business stuff, cleaned a little, mowed the lawn.  There was this pattern I found on the web for a cool little book mark with a pencil pocket on it so I used a little bit of the flannel I had left over from Oinker's nap mat to make one.  Flannel is not the best choice of material to use for this because it is way too bulky.  I also have an idea to improve on it so I can't wait to get some nice cotton prints and make a few to sell on my other blog.

I need to wrap it up and get to bed...I'm sorry that this is so short and boring.  I really do try and keep things interesting and humorous.  We all have our problems and I know that no one comes to read a blog so that they can be saddled with someone else's problems.  Crying like a little baby is something that I have not grown out of at times, but I will do my best to keep it to a minimum.  I plan to post while I'm away...this will be my first chance to really use my camera since I've gotten home so get ready for some photos in the coming week or so.  Later Days!

Comments