Skip to main content

Movie Night!

Today I had the day off from work.  What did I do with this time?  Well, it felt like nothing, but I got some things done.  I went and got Cory a money order, but didn't mail it out.  Strike one.  I did the dishes, swept the floors and cleaned up in the laundry room.  That's a solid hit to right center.  Worked on the website for the Barnyard a little bit, though I didn't make the changes live and I'm not sure mom wants to keep what I changed.  Strike two.  I started my next project, but stopped about 30 minutes into it.  Strike three.

Since dad and mom were out to the farm late with a riding lesson today, they asked me to go into town and get dinner.  Mom got a ham and swiss sandwich with mac and cheese from Panera Bread and dad and I got wings from Buffalo Wild Wings.  Then we sat down and watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.  I'm sort of a Potter nerd so I enjoyed the movie even though it really didn't have anything to do with the other Potter movies.  Mom and dad even liked it.  Mom was like holding her breath during a few parts of it so I'm glad that we found a movie that we could all enjoy.  Highly recommended.

Just got done watching the first ten minutes of Jimmy Fallon (it was a re-run though) with dad and now it's time to publish and get ready for bed.  Gotta work tomorrow morning.

Comments